To be credible, reliable and genuine in our relationships with everyone we meet and to pursue our mission through the development of fresh perspectives and bold approaches that better enable us to serve our customers.
To be the best real estate source for our customers, providing an environment where our Team achieves their professional best, and continually pursues opportunities to better our community.
Selling your home involves much more than just placing a 'For Sale' sign in your yard and going to the closing. This is why sellers have hired real estate agents to handle the details for them for the last 200 years. We enjoy helping you prepare, market, and sell your home. We do our best every day to help our customers succeed. We offer multiple listing options, enabling you to choose the most economical way to sell your home. You can even participate in the selling process if you so desire. We will determine the correct price range for your home, point out things you should do to your home to make it more appealing to buyers, and devise the most effective plan of action. Here are some things we will do to assist you in selling your home:
- Go Over The Selling Process With You, Without The Technical Jargon.
- Perform Comparative Market Analysis.
- Determine The List And Target Prices.
- Market The Property.
- Keep Communication With The Client Open.
- Present The Purchase Agreement.
What Price Should You Ask for Your Home?
We know that you want to get the highest price possible. That's why we research the current market to see what the highest reasonable price is. Here are a few hints on setting the right price:
- Often, Your Home's Value Depends On Recent Selling Prices Of Comparable Homes In Your Area. After Reviewing The Selling Prices For Such Homes, The Price Is Adjusted According To Current Market Trends.
- Buyers Often Look In The Price Range Determined By Their Monthly Ability And Down Payment.
- Buyers Are Often Very Knowledgeable In Their Price Range And Often Purchase By Comparison. Unreasonable Asking Prices Are An Immediate Turn-Off.
- Inviting A Potential Buyer To Make An Offer Shows That You Are Willing To Bargain. But If Your Asking Price Is Outrageous, The Buyer's Offer Will Most Likely Also Be Unreasonable.
- It's Necessary To Offer Competitive Pricing, Terms, And Conditions In Your Area. This Will Help You Sell Faster And Get The Full Market Value.
What is the Best Way to Market my Home?
There are three factors that determine if your home is a marketable listing. They are: Price, Financing, and Time.
- Price - If Your Home Is Priced Too High, You Must Be Willing To Wait Much Longer For Your Home To Sell. Either It Will Take That Much Longer To Find Someone To Pay More Than The Home Is Worth, Or The Market Will Eventually Catch Up To The "Asking Price" Of The Home Through Inflation.
- Financing - Our Team Of Lenders Makes Acquiring Your Property Easy For A Buyer. The Larger Our Market The Quicker Your Property Will Be Placed Under Contract. With Our Team Of Quality Local Experienced Lenders, The Greater The Chance Of Reaching The Closing Table On Time With The Check! If For Tax Or Investment Strategy You Wish To Carry All Or Part Of The Financing Yourself, Being Creative And Finding The Answer Is Our Specialty! Owner Financing Can Greatly Increase The Pool Of Investors That May Want To Purchase Your Property.
- Time - If Time Is Important To You, Price Must Be Considered As Well As The Aggressive Marketing Strategy That We Will Put Into Place. Are You Ready For The #1 Realtors In The South-Central Missouri Area To Market Your Home? We Have 3 Locations Springfield, Rolla And St. Robert To Better Serve You.